Growth is what drives us. In order to reach the next level, we are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and eager to travel addition to our sales team as soon as possible.
LEAP Digital Marketing GmbH is a leading online marketing agency in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. By using targeted marketing measures, which are characterized by a high ROI, sustainable increases in visibility and an improved Conversion Rate, we support demanding, internationally active companies to sustainably increase their top line performance. Our clients include the successful medium-sized TOP 100 brands, Fortune 500 companies, well-known brands and globally active companies.
If you want to support us with your excellent SEA and social media ads expertise and thanking to your knowledge successfully optimize our client’s websites, then apply to us now!
- Independent project management of SEA, PPC & Social Ads client projects
- Conception and setup of holistic campaigns and strategies
- Classification of performance marketing measures into a holistic online marketing strategy in cooperation with our specialist teams
- Consulting and further development of campaigns and strategies with regard to sales increase and ROI optimization
- Development of keyword clusters and design of ad copies
- Permanent and proactive optimization of campaigns with regard to client’s goals
- Creation of reports and evaluation of success-relevant KPI’s as well as derivation of associates measures
- Independent execution of competition and potential analyses
- Regular writing and publication of technical articles and articles in industry-specific magazines, journals and blogs
- A completed degree in online marketing, business administration or similar fields or a comparable qualification
- Min. 3-year professional experience in the SEA area
- Experience in operational & strategic management of SEA, PPC and social media campaigns
- Safe handling with relevant tools for SEA, OOC and social media campaigns optimization such as Bid Management, AdWords, Editor, Google Analytics
- Experience with tracking tools
- Experience in the area of Online-Retail and eCommerce
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You have very good communication skills and a quick grasp of the situation
What you can expect
- 360° insight and 100% involvement in the processes and development steps of a young company
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated and experienced performance marketing team
- Short and direct communication channels
- Planning, implementing and monitoring of performance marketing strategies and measures for cross-industry, well known and international top brands
- A steep learning curve through challenging projects directly with clients
- Our weekly academies with exciting topics, projects and news
- Various development and design possibilities
- A team of 60 people with 12 different nationalities and cultures
- Sport offer subsidized by us
- Beautiful old building office with ambience in the heart of Berlin
- Gummi bear- and lollipop-flatrate
- AND: dogs are more than welcome here!
What are you waiting for?
Send your application with significant references, your earliest possible starting day and your salary expectation to Annett Melchior.
Your professional contact person is Monika Vo.
We are looking forward to your application!